CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Our cancellation and refund policy is very simple, transparent and providing most benefit to registered patient user who pays for the services provided in the App/platform
- What are covered in the fee that is displayed? Fee associated for each doctor is displayed (includes doctor fee for 10 mins call plus internet handling fees plus taxes.)
- How am I charged? All fees are auto debited from your Paytm wallet account or health points after successful completion of call. Health points are provided by RxPrism as a promotional currency that can be used for call.
- When am I charged?Charges applicable for the discussion are displayed before the call. All fees are charged only after the call is completed successfully. Any incomplete call or any call attempt that leads to unsuccessful call will not be charged.
- What happens if you cancel a call?You will be entitled to cancel a call before getting a call from the platform. For any such cancellations you will not be charged for the call and there will not be any cancellation charges levied.
- How much does it cost to cancel a call?For cancellations you will not be charged for the call and there will not be any cancellation charges levied.
- Can I schedule a call for the next day or later part of the day?With CWD, all calls are made on demand when doctor is available to take calls, so there's no need to schedule a call in advance. The app will show you approximately how many tokens away you are to get the call so you can request your call at a time that fits your schedule.
- What happens if call drops during middle of call?If you have received a call and your connection gets disconnected, platform will make three consecutive attempts to connect you back to call. If the system is unable to connect you back due to reasons like Battery Dead, Moved away from coverage area the call will be closed and you will be charged for such calls. For any call, if you have been charged for incomplete service, you can apply for refund and the refund request will be analyzed always keeping customer benefit as primary goal.
- What happens if the call drop is due to platform technical problem?Register Patient User will be able to see a CSN (Call Service Number) in the call history assigned for that call. If in case there was a call drop due to technical issue, Registered Patient User can raise a refund request. CWD customer care team will analyze the call log for the CSN to verify the issue. If there was an actual call drop from CWDs end, 100% charges collected for that CSN will be refund and notified to user. If there was no technical error for the reported CSN, CWD customer care team will notify the user why the refund cannot be processed for the specific call. Refund request will be analyzed always keeping customer benefit as primary goal.
- How to raise a refund request? Register Patient User needs to follow below steps to raise a refund request; a) Login to app b) Tap "More" c) Tap "Call History" d) Tap on the "CSN" (Call Service Number) that you want to claim refund e) Tap on the "+" icon which brings different menu f) Tap on the "Message Icon" g) Select the radio button next to “Refund” providing the remarks for refund request h) Now click on "Send". Our backend team will analyze the issue and refund the money that will reflect in your Paytm wallet balance. You can raise a refund request within 5 days of the completion of the call, and no later. It takes a maximum of 10 business days to process your refund. i) You can also raise a refund request by writing to email@example.com. Our team will get in touch with you through telephone or email to process your refund request received through email.
- Version: V1.0.0
- Last updated on: 14th August 2017